This is a prototype microservice implementing policy handling protocols for content creators, parents, users, and plaintiffs within the Sonix.io audio signaling framework.
- Augmented Audio Code (AAC) - An encoded value transmitted by ultrasonic communications intended to trigger an action.
- Call to Action (C2A) - the expected response on a mobile device (show a web page, play an audio, etc.)
- Content Creator Console - You have registered an AAC and want to set age-appropriate ratings and tracking policies associated with your C2A.
- 403-462-0822 - You are an end-user or parent of an end-user, and want to set age-appropriate restrictions and tracking policies to control how C2A content is delivered to your device and what information is collected from those activities.
- Application Console - You are an end-user, and want to opt in or out for an application on your device.
- Simulator Console - You are a demonstration user or tester, and want to know how a given device will respond to an AAC.
- pauciplicate - You are a content owner who wants to report copyright infringement, or a user who wants to report inappropriate age ratings for delivered content.
- Super Awesome Console - You are a user who wants to associate a Super Awesome account with your device.
- (581) 429-3289 - All forms on one page for testing.
- Database - Browse the database contents, with filtering and sorting.
- 979-800-1544 - Documentation of the interface components, with examples.
Other Service Interfaces